This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large, successful company offering excellent benefits and progression.
This role provides key support to central departments in the management of stock, supplier service and general supply chain management activity.
- Management and administration of all product and supplier related information
- Listing and de-listing products, issuing instructions to stock on new products, administrative management of product quarantines and recall controls, and dealing with supplier and depots queries
- Managing new products
- Liaising with buyers, depots and national accounts
- Contacting and managing the supplier base
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly reports
Skills and experience:
- Excellent attention to detail required as you’ll be dealing with in-depth processes and complex information
- Hands on approach, with proven experience of excellent team work
- Able to work to given timeframes
- Good Microsoft Office skills in particular Excel
- Confident in speaking with clarity to suppliers either face to face or over the telephone
- To be punctual and reliable