This is a great opportunity to joint a well-established company based in High Wycombe.
Working as part of a friendly team, you will be providing promoting products and services via telephone/email/live chat.
You will be receiving and making calls/emails from patients and will be giving advice on products, sending samples and making follow up calls to ensure patient satisfaction.
You will also be required to manage your own administration, maintain the database and achieve your targets monthly.
Ideally you will have a proven track record in a proactive sales environment, together with excellent communication skills and a high level of flexibility.
You should be influential and persuasive with an analytical and enquiring mind. This is a busy and varied role with no two days the same. You will be a good listener, a strong team player, be able to work to deadlines and have the ability to demonstrate empathy over the phone.
Salary £20K-£22K (D.O.E.) plus 25 days holiday per annum rising to 27 after 5 years’ service, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Care, Life Assurance, Modern office facilities, Subsidised canteen, Free parking onsite.
Working hours are Monday to Tuesday 9am-5pm and Wednesday to Friday 10am-6pm.
- Closely following-up all sample requests to maximise sales and sales retention by building strong relationships with customers
- Achieving department sales targets by generating and following up leads
- Responding to all enquiries from both health professionals) and patients in an efficient and knowledgeable manner
- Continuing to develop an understanding of the needs of both patients and health professionals to give appropriate advice as required
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all products (including competitors), both features and benefits including some clinical knowledge to give appropriate advice as required
- Ensuring correct data entry of all sample requests, conversions and evaluation results
- Supporting New Product Development Team with providing patient records and find suitable patients for product evaluations and achieving conversions
- Discussing the benefits of the Service at every opportunity
- Responding to customer complaints and address problems immediately
- Carrying out administrative tasks as required
- Identifying product advocates
- Excellent customer service skills together with an excellent telephone manner
- Strong and proven knowledge of the sales process
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Proven experience of managing a team within a busy environment
- Ability to work to and driven to achieve targets
- Ability to drive team to succeed and meet targets
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work with little supervision
- Team Player
- Proven excellent Database Management Skills
- An influential and persuasive skill set
- Excellent communication, oral and written, skills
- Ability to work under pressure