Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive, you will join a vibrant growing business.
There is plenty of opportunity for progression, the next natural step being a Senior Digital Marketing Executive, they will give you plenty of opportunities to define your own career path based on what you enjoy and playing to your strengths.
The role will focus heavily on delivering email, social media (organic) and content marketing strategies.
You will also be involved with other digital marketing channels, such as SEO and PPC.
Salary £25,000 – £32,000 depending on experience, located in Stokenchurch with remote working available.
- You will be responsible for the delivery and daily management of email, social media (organic) and content marketing strategies Email
- Plan and implement effective and targeted email marketing campaigns using email service provider, from brief to post-campaign analysis, to drive sales to their product portfolio
- Ensure that email content is consistent with the wider business focus, considering the customer journey at every touch point
- Produce monthly newsletter campaigns to help develop brand/consumer relations
- Analyse your email campaigns against return on investment, reporting their performance to senior stakeholders
- Brainstorm and generate new ideas for future email messages.
- Ensure all emails are GDPR compliant Social media (paid and organic)
- Managing social media channels on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn, including moderating comments, interacting with users, posting and keeping users engaged
- Managing and implementing the social media calendar: publishing diverse and timely content to social media feeds to engage audiences and to deliver on the company’s communications objectives, as set out in the marketing plan
- Designing and implementing strategies to grow audiences, increase reach and to take advantage of untapped opportunities identified within the social media landscape
- Managing inbound social communications to ensure customer enquiries are received, appropriately responded to, or directed to the correct team (identifying and addressing any brand risks along the way).
- Monitoring KPIs against company social media marketing objectives Content Creation
- Support the SEO team by creating website content including long-tail keyword focused and product landing pages
- Write, edit, and manage accurate, accessible and informative content including blogs
- Work with the SEO team to research and establish our quarterly content calendar Reporting
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in marketing
- Experience in creating email marketing campaigns and monitoring their performance
- Experience in managing corporate social media accounts
- Strong knowledge of other areas of the digital marketing landscape including SEO and Paid Media
- Strong and effective project management skills and experience
- Demonstrated ability to plan campaign timelines and work accurately to them
- Excellent grammatical and proofreading skills
- Sharp eye for detail
- Competent using Microsoft word, Power Point and Excel
- Great communication skills and team-player attitude
- Positive and sociable team-player attitude