Working for a well-established medical company in High Wycombe.
Salary £20,000 – £25,000 depending on experience plus, contributory pension scheme, private health care, onsite free car parking and subsidised staff canteen.
Full time – 37.5 hours per week: Monday to Thursday 9.00am – 5.00pm with half an hour for lunch. Friday 6.45am – 2.45pm with half an hour for lunch.
- Co-ordinate the day-to-day Head Office facilities, buildings and site contractors.
- Planning essential central services such as security/access control, maintenance, cleaning, meeting rooms, waste disposal and recycling.
- Co-ordination of meeting room facilities.
- Refurbishments, renovations, office moves and ad hoc projects.
- You will manage the day to-day requirements of Health & Safety and Environmental Management systems including ensuring ongoing compliance with ISO14001.
- You will act as Fleet Coordinator for the company including administration/co-ordination of pool cars.
- As required, you will provide cover for the Post room and Reception.
- Flexibility with regard to working hours will be required at times.
- Previous experience in a facilities department and/or facilities role
- Previous experience of Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience of Environmental Management systems e.g. ISO14001
- Previous experience of coordinating contractors
- Strong attention to detail Excellent numeracy skills Excellent IT skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexibility and able to keep calm under pressure
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Basic level of practical maintenance skills
- Driving Licence