This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading fashion retailer at their head office in High Wycombe. Due to expansion our client is looking for a positive, friendly, hardworking individual to join their Customer Care Team. You must have previous customer service experience and have a passion for customer care.
This is a permanent Part Time Customer Care Advisor working 3 full days per week, 9am – 5.30pm, 22.5 hours. There is flexibility with the actual working days and some Saturday/ Bank Holiday working will be required.
Company benefits competitive salary with great career prospects within a fast-paced/growing environment. 25 days holiday pro rata (plus Bank Holidays), Company funded private health insurance, 50% Staff discount, interest-free season ticket loan, bespoke induction support and with ongoing development and a welcoming/ inspiring environment.
- Providing exceptional customer care at all times (ensuring a continuous bespoke/personal service)
- Responding to customer queries within the agreed response time
- Handling customer queries across different platforms (live chat/telephone/email/social media)
- Building relationships with customers
- Liaising with the warehouse team/couriers to resolve any order issues
- Working closely with other head office departments
- Previous customer service/customer care experience (essential)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), with a comfortable/confident telephone manner
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask
- A flexible, motivated and reliable attitude
- Strong Microsoft Office skills