Our client a global leader within the healthcare communications industry is looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Coordinator.
Salary £25,000 – £28,000 plus an excellent benefit package.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that encourages ongoing training and career development.
You will enjoy recruitment administration and coordination. Be passionate about the candidate experience for all applicants and enjoy building, maintaining and managing relationships.
- Drive internal engagement of the recruitment process to ensure efficiencies and a positive experience both internally and externally
- Actively engage with agencies to manage the candidate ownership process
- Advert creation ensuring they are posted to all relevant websites, career pages, universities and social medial platforms
- Communicate to stakeholder administrators to schedule candidate interviews as requested.
- Carry out screening and phone interviews where appropriate.
- In collaboration with the team, assist with the group graduate scheme recruitment as required
- Champion branding initiatives for social media sites ensuring consistency with group branding and collaborates with internal team members.
- Identify and share information on potential new job boards, careers pages, social networks and recruitment agencies
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Manager to support careers fairs and networking events
- Regularly promote the referral scheme and new vacancies on a regular basis
- Manage the Careers inbox – adding new candidates to the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and ensuring any actions and relevant information is followed up on
- Ensure all completed interview notes from selection process are collated, summarised and saved in line with GDPR company guidelines and agreed recruitment processes
- Ensure all job descriptions and recruitment related materials are up to date in terms of relation to content and branding and saved in a central location
- Ensure the current candidate database is fully up to date (via the ATS) at all times
- Ensure all contracts and Terms of Business with recruitment agencies, job boards, universities and social media platforms are fully up to date and signed. In addition to managing the renewals process
- Prepare reports on new hire metrics (time to fill, time to hire and source of hire) at the end of each month or as requested
- Previous experience in an internal recruitment role is ideal
- Experience of working with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Hands on experience of end-to-end recruitment
- Strong understanding of agency management
- Process oriented and solutions focussed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong MS Office skills including the ability to generate reports using excel pivot tables and PowerPoint
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective time-management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team