This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading fashion retailer at their head office in High Wycombe. Due to expansion our client is looking for a positive, friendly, hardworking individual to join their Customer Care Team. You must have previous customer service experience and have a passion for customer care.
This is a full-time temporary position to start asap until August 2022. The hours are 9am – 5.30pm. Please note that some Saturday and Bank Holiday working will be required.
- Providing exceptional customer care at all times (ensuring a continuous bespoke/personal service)
- Responding to customer queries within the agreed response time
- Handling customer queries across different platforms (live chat/telephone/email/social media)
- Building relationships with customers
- Liaising with the warehouse team/couriers to resolve any order issues
- Working closely with other head office departments
- Previous customer service/customer care experience (essential)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), with a comfortable/confident telephone manner
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask
- A flexible, motivated and reliable attitude
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
This is a fantastic company offering a bespoke induction programme with ongoing development and a welcoming, inspiring environment.