Platinum Resourcing is committed to the privacy of all data entered by anyone who accesses our website. We adhere to relevant legislation, which protects your personal data, particularly the Data Protection Act.
What type of data is required?
• Your CV details.
• We collect data such as your name, address, email address, contact numbers, current salary, salary requirements and general information about the type of work you are seeking.
Who will see the data?
• Those employees of Platinum Resourcing necessary to the recruitment process.
• Prospective employers or our employer clients who may need temporary help.
How will the data be used?
• To provide you with the services that you request.
• To assist Platinum Resourcing and their employer clients in the recruitment process.
• To contact you from time to time about our services.
For the avoidance of doubt, the information we supply to any of our prospective employer clients may only be used for the purpose for which it is supplied.
Platinum Resourcing does not sell, rent or trade the data supplied by you to/ with any other organisation or individual.
Consent, Storage and Third Parties
• By using this website and supplying your details, including your CV, you consent to our collection and processing of your data, and the disclosure of this information to prospective employer clients.
• When you submit information to us, either via the website or email, you understand and agree that we may store your information in a secure manner.
• We will use the data that you have supplied to us to e mail you from time to time. If you do not wish to receive further e mails then you can ask us to stop sending them by contacting the branch you are registered with. All contact details can be found on the contact page of our website.
If Platinum Resourcing decides to make changes to this policy, these will be clearly posted on this page.